L2 CERTIFICATE IN GROUP TRAINING
Click for more info
- Some experience of group training classes is highly recommended.
- The course requires physical exertion, and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved, and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at Level 2.
- To provide learners with the knowledge and skills needed to be able to plan, deliver and supervise safe and effective group training sessions.
- To provide learners with the knowledge to be able to understand the roles, responsibilities and relationships in group training
- To provide learners with the knowledge to be able to deliver education and training to groups in an environment/subject, in which they are technically competent
Units available of which some are mandatory:
- Principles of anatomy, physiology and fitness
- Professionalism for group training
- Health and safety in a group training environment
- Supporting behaviour change and healthy lifestyles
- Planning and instructing group training sessions
For more information please contact through our contact us page