L2 PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID (1 DAY)
Click for more info
The course is 6 hours in duration and is valid for three years, although annual refresher training is recommended and course is always adapted to site specific requirements where needed.
- To provide knowledge and understanding of the practical skills and process for Emergency First Aid with children.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
For more information please contact through our contact us page